Monday, 9th of April 2018
9 am to 5 pm: "Stand-up" tasting of the 2017 vintage from Union des Grands Crus members in all appellations.
Hangar 14: 173 Quai des Chartrons, 33000 Bordeaux
Tuesday the 10th and Wednesday the 11th of April 2018
9:30 am to 6 pm*: "Stand-up" tastings and lunch in châteaux (by appellation) restricted to professionals from large retail chains and Press.
List of châteaux by appellation
- Ch. Malartic-Lagravière (Graves & Pessac-Léognan)
- Ch. La Couspaude (Saint-Emilion Grand Cru)
- Ch. Gazin (Pomerol)
- Ch. Citran (Médoc, Haut Médoc, Moulis & Listrac)
- Ch. Siran (Margaux)
- Ch. Beychevelle (Saint-Julien)
- Ch. Lafon-Rochet (Pauillac & Saint-Estèphe)
- Ch. La Lagune (Sauternes & Barsac) *2-7 pm
Thursday, 12th of April 2018
9:30 am to 6 pm*: "Stand-up" tastings (by appellation) extended to include professionals in viticulture and winemaking.
If you wish to register for the En Primeur Week, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org