The creation operation goes back to the year 1861, in the midst of the Second Empire. At this time, the transport of charcoal was made by teams of oxen. It is with the money these «carts» that our ancestors slowly bought the first parcels of vines in the commune of Saint-Estèphe and built the Château currently presented on the label.
Then in 1924, Pierre Braquessac, wine trader doubles the surface by buying plots. His son René succeed him in 1951, he was the founder of the house wine of Saint-Estèphe. Today, the vineyard of Château Beau Site Haut Vignoble is managed by Jean-Louis and his son Pierre Braquessac respectively agronomist and oenologist.